Digital Marketing Internship
Launchway Media is a global PR & digital marketing agency looking to add a part-time intern to their team. This person will help research and develop custom marketing content using a variety of channels to get the job done – blogs, social media, and everything in between.
This role is perfect for an innovative, flexible person with exceptional writing and multitasking skills. Launchway is a remote team, so we’re looking for someone who is organized, self-motivated, and can work independently. Most of their clients are tech startups, so a love for technology and desire to learn about international startups is a plus.
Here are some other things they’re looking for:
- Superior communication skills
- The ability to research various topics and industries quickly
- A self-motivated work ethic; desire to learn
- A passion to keep up with tech industry news, tools, and trends
Responsibilities of the role:
- Writing and scheduling social media content
- Monitoring social media accounts
- Researching and writing blogs
- General research for clients
- Assisting with marketing admin tasks
- Recent college graduates are ideal for this position
- Native English speakers only please
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of good social media practices
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively from home
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth for both our company and clients
They are looking for someone who can dedicate 4-6 hours per week with an immediate start date. The position is unpaid.
If this sounds like you, please send us your resume and a writing sample to email@example.com. Applications without a writing sample will not be considered. If we agree that you’re a good fit, we’ll reach back out to you to set up a time to talk more about the role and to answer any questions that you may have.